To Provide Painless Treatments
As providers of the highest standard of professional dental care, we undertake to treat you without you feeling any pain during the procedure. In order to accomplish painless treatment, our dentists pay attention to your individual needs and will accordingly anesthetize you. With the help of conscious sedation, we are able to ease anxiety and stress.
Anaesthesia means the absence of sensation. Local anaesthesia means blocking the nerve, so the patient cannot feel pain in that area. Local anaesthesia, strictly speaking, means putting local anaesthetic ("freezing") around the affected area to make it pain free.
As providers of the highest standard of professional dental care, we undertake to treat you without you feeling any pain during the procedure. In order to accomplish painless treatment, our dentists pay attention to your individual needs and will anesthetize you accordingly. With the help of conscious sedation, we are able to ease anxiety and stress.
General Information about Conscious Sedation
- Measurement of blood pressure
- Insert intravenous infusion with fully ionic solution called Ringer-lactate (0,5 litre )
- Insert the medicine intravenously - Dormicum (sedative) - Nubain (opiate-like painkiller)
- Continuous monitoring of blood pressure and blood saturation
- Removal of infusion (needles) after the operation has ended
The whole procedure helps the patient to undergo the operation easily. It is proved the use sedative and painkillers (SEDATION) supports the effect of the local anaesthetic. The patient cannot feel pain, but will feel a little bit dizzy, though very relaxed and largely unaware of the treatment but able to respond to instructions from the dental team.
Conscious sedation is compulsory in the following events:
- Treatment consists of 8 or more implants
- The patient is over the age of 60 years
- If the patient has any kind of illness which can endanger their health under surgery
- If the patient has critically high blood pressure, high levels of blood-sugar or combination of the two
Should you need any more information about your dental trip to Budapest, please visit our home page or call our UK representatives:
|Agnes Tuba||Elvira Kistamas|
|Mobile:||00 44 (0) 7770 463 413||00 44 (0) 751 500 4752|
|Phone:||0800 5677 439||00 44 (0) 117 350 0857|